Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Dale's Show Not Tell week 4 create a character

Wednesday  18th august 2014

WALT - Show not tell to describe and expand on one feature of our character.
John
John had lion legs when ever he stomped his legs would  squirt out dark pink glowing blood that would always dry up and would not come off.  His feet would always twist and not get back into place.  He would always waddle like a penguin. Every time he would wobble he would always grow green glowing hair on his legs. Whenever he trips over the dark pink glowing blood would drop everywhere. every time he walked he would walk slow and if someone was hurt he would step on them to get more dark pink glowing  blood back.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Dale from Mrs Morgan-French. I am pretty sure I wouldn't want to meet John if I was hurt. Your description has made a pretty freaky picture in my head. Tu meke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting on my blog Mrs Moran French.

    ReplyDelete