Thursday, 3 July 2014

A story

3rd July
WALT
Describe the concept of hiding, using our senses
Create our writing to make it interesting to our reader by using our senses
Success Criteria


- use descriptive details (Explode the moment)

- starts with something that was said or thought

- use expressive vocabulary

- describe the event so the reader feels as though they are there

- use different sentence beginnings and types


As i was speeding down the wall way and looking   for a hiding spot i could here my sister counting down from ,ten , nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, zero ready or not here i come.  I quickly found a hiding spot i hide in there as quick as i can fu i said to myself oh that took a long time to find this spot OMG as i went in the spot i could here my sister big foot steps when i went in the corner i was shivering.
I wanted to get out of the spot so i quickly jump up and went in the hiding spot and i was so hungry as i wanted to get up uuu theres a daddy long legs on me get it off get it off hurry hurry uuu i got it off OMG that was scary as uuu so i squished  it and uuu yellow stuff came out of it it was disgraceful uuu yuck this place gives me the creeps this place that i'm n uuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment