Friday, 20 June 2014

Dales paint a picture


WALT
add detail to our creative writing to make it interesting to our reader

Success Criteria



- use of descriptive words to build a picture
Y

- use different sentence beginnings and types


- use expressive vocabulary


- describe the event so the reader feels as though they are there


- be creative and imaginative




























Brainstorm your ideas
What are you...

Feeling? shaking
Saying? yummmmmmm
Seeing? chocolate
Hearing? ooooooo
Thinking? i want to eat it
Doing? thinking

Hmmmm i wondered to myself, what is this mysterious door i thorte to myself.  There might be ompalompa chocolate cup cake until i opened the smell door there was a big block of chocolate hey i got a chocolate to my self hey oooooo i want to eat a big block to myself ooooooo there a chocolate ice cream too ooo i should save it for dessert okay OMG theres a chocolate tree  yummmmmmmm i should save it until tomorrow morning that can be for my breakfast and then i will save the other half for my lunch and for tea                                  

Hmmmm i wondered to myself, what is this `mysterious door i thought to myself.  There might be chocolate cup cake until i opened the smell door there was a big block of chocolate hey i got a chocolate to my self hey oooooo i want to eat  big block to myself ooooooo there a chocolate ice cream too ooo i should save it for dessert okay OMG theres a chocolate tree  yummmmmmmm i should save it until tomorrow morning that can be for my breakfast and then i will save the other half for my lunch and for tea. Tomorrow morning i woke up and saw chocolate houses but i couldn't finish it at all because a had too much to eat like that big block of chocolate and that ice cream cone with melting chocolate inside and it was melting in my mouth too yummm i said to myself and then after that i went to look for some chocolate rivers so i can have a drink of it.  hey i been waiting for a drink hey i’m going to sleep here until i find another place to stay like i might make me a leaf bed in the trees.  The next morning i started to have a chocolate barth in the chocolate river hey i feel nice and clean hey now i can stay and make my bed here i just thought of that because theres heaps of trees here by the river of chocolate ooo i said to myself hemmmm maybe i’ll get some leafs right now because its starting to start to rain nooo i said to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment