Friday, 25 July 2014

What i should do betta

What was your best moment in term one? Why?
We got to learn how to do blogs.


What was the most important thing you learnt?
How to use your chromebook properly.


What subject do you do the best in this term and why?
We got to learn how to file it and make a copy.


What subject did you not do so well in and why?
How to make a copy and file it.


Did I manage my time wisely this term? How? e.g. finishing most tasks, working independently. It is yes.                                                                                                                                                                     




What can I do differently next term to improve? Why?
Do my work properly and give myself a tic.


Give yourself smiley faces out of 10 to show how well you have done this term:


5/10  =

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Dale. I have enjoyed reading your blog. It has helped me find out about the things you like, the things you can do well, and the things you want to learn about. I liked reading the stories you wrote, you are getting better at using descriptive language. Keep up the great work, from Mrs Morgan-French

    ReplyDelete